We have been lucky enough to share all of our birthdays since we met. We both feel as though each year of life should be celebrated in some capacity, why wait for the "big birthdays", ya know? Last year we did a "choose your own adventure" for Lily and wanted to share how easy and fun it was!
CHOOSE YOUR OWN ADVENTURE PARTY
- Decide how many stops you can fit into the time you have and then come up with two fun options for each.
- Write each option down on a small piece of paper.
- Put each pair of activities inside a ballon and have them blown up with helium. (maybe use a color coding system or mark the strings so you remember the order)
- Have the birthday girl or guy pop each balloon when the time comes to choose the next adventure
- Take so many pictures!
Need an example? Here is how our day went!
- Brunch with two options, one fancy one creative and low-key
- Activity: Flower Mart or Beach Day
- Dinner Out or Take Out in with Champagne