Our final peach recipe in celebration of our Sweet Paul spread featuring The Peach Truck is a paleo peach tart with a pecan crust! There is no added "junk" so this should be served as soon as the peach filling has been added to the crust.
Here's to healthy desserts!
1C unsweetened shredded coconut
1/4tea sea salt
1/4C coconut oil
1. Preheat oven to 350
2. Add all dry ingredients to a food processor and blend until pecans are the size of pebbles.
3. Add wet ingredients and blend for a few more seconds to incorporate.
4. Rub a little coconut oil on tart pan to avoid sticking and then press the dough evenly into the pan. Use a fork to poke holes in the crust. Bake for 10-12mins.
3 ripe Georgia peaches
1/4C raw honey
1T lemon zest
1. Peel (& pit) peaches by using this technique
2. Cut peaches and add all ingredients to a medium sauce pan. Cover, bring to a boil and then cook down on medium heat until thickened stirring often . After 15mins mash with a potato masher, cook for another 10mins.